Monday, September 21, 2009

Long cold days

Today I woke up and didn't want to get out of bed because it was freezing in my house and my bed was really really warm. But I have responsibilities and they have names. So I got up and woke the kids up to get ready for school. After they got up I went back to bed for about 20 minutes and was in heaven. The boys had not gotten out of bed yet and the other kids were showering and bathing, (in seperate bathrooms). So it was so nice to rest for a little bit longer. Then the two older kids left for school and I dashed off and took Ryleigh to school then ran to Highland to drop a bunch of stuff off at my friends house. Visited briefly then came home. Fixed lunch, fed the boys and Ryleigh came home and ate lunch, the boys went to bed and I started cleaning. Hopeing that my husband would be able to come home to a clean house. Have you ever noticed cleaning is like money? My husband always complains that he works and works and works and for what? We are still broke. Ha can you say 7 people to take care of. Anyway that's like cleaning. I clean and clean and clean and for what??? 6 people mess it up and it starts all over again but that's life. I'm not complaining HA. Just wondering how to not be annoyed at normal things. I got the house clean and cooked dinner, we all ate and went outside. Talk about frickin freezing. I am so bugged. I forgot how much I don't like the cold. I had my friend and her family and her sister and her family come over and pick apples. Well shake apples off the tree. The tree was way to tall to get very many down. So clever people decided to climb the tree and shake the limbs and all the apples came plummiting to the earth with viscous intention. I was not about to stand under the tree and get a concussion. That was not on todays agenda. But it was lots of fun, other that I froze my butt off. Well not really it's still there unfortunatly. But anyhow, came in got kids to bed and now boring someone with my story but I'm not a journal writer and this is as close as I will ever come. So bear with me. I'm off to bed now so I can start a whole other day tomorrow. Any ideas of what I should cook for dinner tomorrow? I'm thinking something in the crockpot. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment