Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun at the park

Yesterday we went to Liberty Park in Salt Lake and we had so much fun. I will be honest I am a chicken. My husband and I kept an eagle eye on our kids, but it was mostly my husband. That park is huge and in the middle of SLC and I was worried about one of our kids getting kidnapped. We went to the park to begin with because we were meeting up with some of my friends from high school. I was so thrilled to see everyone. Some of them I have not seen since 1996 ahhh. That's a long time. But my one of my friends I had seen about 7 years ago, but still way too long. I loved being around everyone and seeing what they have been up to over the years. I felt really old when I saw that everyone else was NOT 16. That's the last memory I had of them and it threw me off, then I evaluated how much I've changed and it's depressing. I hope that we don't lose touch again, I really enjoy making friends over again. Thank you to everyone for an amazing time and wonderful memories, I am blessed to have you in my life. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. How fun! It is kinda strange to not be a part of your life as much now that we are not living by each other. Okay, we haven't for a few years now, but watching face book and now your blog I see that there is still a lot I don't know about you.
    I am glad you had a good time with your friends you haven't seen in a while. I love it when that happens.
    Well, gotta run. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete